Simply put, the Fieldsports Outstanding Guns initiative sets out to recognise those individuals who are excellent ambassadors for game shooting – they give far more to shooting than they take.
News and Comment
Once again the Fieldsports team will be exhibiting at The British Shooting Show, held at the NEC in Birmingham on February 16–18. We have compiled a list of our show highlights.
As far as sport with a shotgun goes, it doesn't get much better than February roost shooting...
Subscribe to Fieldsports Magazine between February 1 and March 31, 2018 and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a Ridgeline Monsoon Elite II jacket, and a pair of Ridgeline Pintail Explorer pants.
More Articles ...
- Meet the personalities attending the London Fly Fishing Fair & London Wing Shooting Fair
- Photography masterclass
- The London Wing Shooting Fair
- And the lucky winners are…
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- The Fieldsports team's Christmas wish lists
- Venison haunch with chargrilled tenderstem broccoli, chestnut puree, roast potatoes and a red wine balsamic reduction
- All I want for Christmas...
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories