Subscribe to Fieldsports Magazine between April 1 and May 31, 2017 and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a sea trout fishing experience with Welsh sea trout guru and top fly fishing guide, Steffan Jones of Angling Worldwide.
News and Comment
On March 10–11, 3,000 members of the public and angling community attended the inaugural London Fly Fishing Fair held at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London.
During February 2017, a record number of farmers took part in The Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust's (GWCT) fourth annual Big Farmland Bird Count 2017, recording their sightings of all bird species identified on their land.
There is less than two weeks left to enter the definitive annual country sports photography competition!
So far in this year's Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year competition we have received some excellent entries. Here is a random selection, in no particular order.
If you have incredible shooting, fishing, stalking, gundog or 'other' (hunting, falconry, safari etc.) images, enter them here: www.fieldsportsmagazine.com/leica-fieldsports-photographer
More Articles ...
- Digweed to join the greats at The Game Fair
- Five reasons to buy our brand new issue
- A selection of entries – week 8
- Breed profile: Braque du Bourbonnais
- A selection of entries – week 7
- A selection of entries – week 6
- Gamekeeping for Life
- Can wearing sunglasses improve your shooting?
- A selection of entries – week five
- Golden dorado: the best freshwater trophy fish on earth...
- A selection of entries – week 4
- A selection of entries – week 3
- Guest blog: five tips for fly fishing on a windy day
- Find us at the British Shooting Show!
- A selection of entries – week 2