Subscribe to Fieldsports Magazine between April 1 and May 31, 2018 and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win one of three places on a Purdey Young Shots course, held at West London Shooting School, for a child aged between 10–17.
News and Comment
As far as sport with a shotgun goes, it doesn't get much better than February roost shooting...
So, what does it take to be a winner? Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2016 Mark Payne shares his top tips.
As a highly regarded sporting arms company with its roots firmly embedded in the hunting field, Blaser is perhaps best-known for its hunting rifles. But they’re now doing some exciting things on the clothing front, too. Charlie Brownlow tests their Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket.
More Articles ...
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- Subscribe to Fieldsports and receive a pair of luxury shooting socks
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate