News and Comment
In the April/May issue of Fieldsports, amongst the reams of game shooting, fly fishing, stalking, gundog, and food and drink content, we explore the special relationship between man and his quarry: the deep-seated connection which compels us to understand, protect, conserve and hunt the species which fascinate us so much...
Here are just five reasons why you really can't afford to miss it:
So far in this year's Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year competition we have received some excellent entries. Here is a random selection, in no particular order.
If you have incredible shooting, fishing, stalking, gundog or 'other' (hunting, falconry, safari etc.) images, enter them here: www.fieldsportsmagazine.com/leica-fieldsports-photographer
The Braque du Bourbonnais is a pointing breed that hails from the Bourbon region of central France. The breed is typically strong and 'cobby', and traditionally used for rough shooting.
More Articles ...
- A selection of entries – week 7
- A selection of entries – week 6
- Gamekeeping for Life
- Can wearing sunglasses improve your shooting?
- A selection of entries – week five
- Golden dorado: the best freshwater trophy fish on earth...
- A selection of entries – week 4
- A selection of entries – week 3
- Guest blog: five tips for fly fishing on a windy day
- Find us at the British Shooting Show!
- A selection of entries – week 2
- Three of London's finest fisheries
- A selection of this week's entries – week 1
- Win a year's supply of game cartridges from Hull Cartridge
- 10 characters you're likely to find on the gunbus