Victoria Knowles-Lacks, founder of the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club (the UK's largest ladies-only shooting club), talks of getting more youngsters into shooting.
News and Comment
There are just two days remaining to enter the Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2018 competition, which closes at midnight on Sunday, April 15. There have been hundreds of outstanding entries so far – here is a random selection.
For more info and T&Cs, CLICK HERE.
Subscribe to Fieldsports Magazine between April 1 and May 31, 2018 and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win one of three places on a Purdey Young Shots course, held at West London Shooting School, for a child aged between 10–17.
As far as sport with a shotgun goes, it doesn't get much better than February roost shooting...
More Articles ...
- Photography masterclass
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners