As the official magazine of The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club (S&CBC), we are offering all ladies who are taking part in National Ladies' Shooting Day (#NLSD2018) the chance to be featured on our website, and on our social media channels, in an exclusive interview about #NLSD2018. This year the 'selfie' competition will be run in proud association with luxury knitwear and country clothing company Alan Paine.
News and Comment
Take a moment to watch any of the best game Shots in the UK, and their effortless style and almost robotic consistency will impress you. Mark Winser outlines a few key fundamentals of good shooting.
Victoria Knowles-Lacks, founder of the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club (the UK's largest ladies-only shooting club), talks of getting more youngsters into shooting.
More Articles ...
- A selection of Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2018 entries
- The magic of roost shooting
- Photography masterclass
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- The need for tweed