News and Comment
Take a moment to watch any of the best game Shots in the UK, and their effortless style and almost robotic consistency will impress you. Mark Winser outlines a few key fundamentals of good shooting.
Victoria Knowles-Lacks, founder of the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club (the UK's largest ladies-only shooting club), talks of getting more youngsters into shooting.
There are just two days remaining to enter the Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2018 competition, which closes at midnight on Sunday, April 15. There have been hundreds of outstanding entries so far – here is a random selection.
For more info and T&Cs, CLICK HERE.
More Articles ...
- WIN 1 of 3 places on the Purdey Young Shots course
- The magic of roost shooting
- Photography masterclass
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- The need for tweed