As a highly regarded sporting arms company with its roots firmly embedded in the hunting field, Blaser is perhaps best-known for its hunting rifles. But they’re now doing some exciting things on the clothing front, too. Charlie Brownlow tests their Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket.
News and Comment
With Christmas fast approaching, the Fieldsports team draw up their fantasy wish lists.
Venison haunch with chargrilled tenderstem broccoli, chestnut puree, roast potatoes and a red wine balsamic reduction
A sumptous dish perfect for the colder months, from Mark Whittaker, head chef at the Angel Inn, Petworth.
From brooches, books and fedoras to decanters, hipflasks and homeware – this is the Fieldsports guide to shopping for the discerning country sportsman or lady.
More Articles ...
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- Subscribe to Fieldsports and receive a pair of luxury shooting socks
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate