So, what does it take to be a winner? Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2016 Mark Payne shares his top tips.
News and Comment
As a highly regarded sporting arms company with its roots firmly embedded in the hunting field, Blaser is perhaps best-known for its hunting rifles. But they’re now doing some exciting things on the clothing front, too. Charlie Brownlow tests their Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket.
We speak to Eley Hawk, one of the UK's largest cartridge manufacturers, about the latest trend that is copper-coated lead shot.
Opticron offer an overview of the latest addition to their travelscope family – the Opticron MMS 160 travelscope.
More Articles ...
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- Subscribe to Fieldsports and receive a pair of luxury shooting socks
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate
- The Gleneagles Grouse Race
- Challenge the Greats – the results!