The spring grouse counts were cause for optimism for many. Favourable weather in late May and early June – the key hatching weeks – offered promise. And yet, here we are with just days until the season opens, this year on August 13th, and prospects for Lagopus lagopus have changed somewhat...
News and Comment
From whisky, gin and cigar tasting masterclasses to our best-ever subscription offer... we nominate five reasons why you need to visit the Fieldsports Stand at this year's Game Fair at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire, on July 27–29.
Ben Randall of Beggarbush Gundogs nominates five must-have items when introducing your dog to water work.
As the official magazine of The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club (S&CBC), we are offering all ladies who are taking part in National Ladies' Shooting Day (#NLSD2018) the chance to be featured on our website, and on our social media channels, in an exclusive interview about #NLSD2018. This year the 'selfie' competition will be run in proud association with luxury knitwear and country clothing company Alan Paine.
More Articles ...
- The 2018 Lady’s Wood Challenge
- The right kit
- Victoria's secrets – Carving a brighter future
- A selection of Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2018 entries
- Photography masterclass
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy