So, what does it take to be a winner? Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2016 Mark Payne shares his top tips.
News and Comment
As a highly regarded sporting arms company with its roots firmly embedded in the hunting field, Blaser is perhaps best-known for its hunting rifles. But they’re now doing some exciting things on the clothing front, too. Charlie Brownlow tests their Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket.
Opticron offer an overview of the latest addition to their travelscope family – the Opticron MMS 160 travelscope.
We take a look at the heritage and history of one of the UK's leading cartridge manufacturers.
More Articles ...
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate
- The Gleneagles Grouse Race
- Challenge the Greats – the results!
- All I want for Christmas...
- Fieldsports at The Game Fair