Victoria Knowles-Lacks, founder of the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club (the UK's largest ladies-only shooting club), talks of getting more youngsters into shooting.
News and Comment
There are just two days remaining to enter the Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2018 competition, which closes at midnight on Sunday, April 15. There have been hundreds of outstanding entries so far – here is a random selection.
For more info and T&Cs, CLICK HERE.
So, what does it take to be a winner? Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2016 Mark Payne shares his top tips.
As a highly regarded sporting arms company with its roots firmly embedded in the hunting field, Blaser is perhaps best-known for its hunting rifles. But they’re now doing some exciting things on the clothing front, too. Charlie Brownlow tests their Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket.
More Articles ...
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate
- The Gleneagles Grouse Race
- Challenge the Greats – the results!