What you have all been waiting for... we announce the 12 lucky winners of the Glorious Twelve prize giveaway!
News and Comment
It's no secret that there is a lot of outstanding game shooting to be had in Scotland, but have you ever come across Broomhall House and Estate, situated on the north shore of the Firth of Forth?
On the Glorious Twelfth, shooting guests of Gleneagles Hotel took part in the annual tradition of the Great Grouse Race, which aims to deliver freshly-shot red grouse to top restaurants in London on the first day of the UK game shooting season.
We announce the winners of the Lord James Percy Grouse Challenge, the Simon Ward High Pheasant Challenge and the George Digweed Pigeon Challenge held at this year's game fair at Hatfield House.
More Articles ...
- All I want for Christmas...
- Fieldsports at The Game Fair
- Ladies in the field 2017 – The LightGun from Wardfield Sporting Goods
- Ladies in the field 2017 – fitted jacket from Nomad
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Ciga clutch bag from Hicks & Brown
- Outstanding Guns 2017
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Woodcock & Snipe shooting jacket
- Challenge the greats at The Game Fair!
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Shooting waistcoat from Gamebirds Clothing
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Farlows shooting cape
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Clare Shaw Designs limited edition scarf
- Dates for your diary
- Ladies in the field 2017 – House of Cheviot shooting socks
- How much to tip the keeper
- Should the game shooting seasons be changed?