“I expect you will it treat it as roughly as is needed, bordering on outright abuse, to see how it stands up...” Jeff MacDonald from Colonial Knives had sent a Grohmann Original Design knife to Fieldsports HQ. And he was clearly confident that the knife would stand up to the test. But would a humble journalist be best placed to really test the knife and see how it fared for everyday use?
News and Comment
Our selection of homeware and accessory gift ideas for the fieldsports enthusiast.
Our selection of clothing gift ideas for the discerning country sportsman or woman.
Reflecting on the widespread change in attitude towards game shooting since the advent of commercial shooting, Mark Crudgington considers the thrill of smaller days and describes why, for him, there are far better ways to get more from the sport than striving for bigger bags and higher birds.
More Articles ...
- Keeping knitwear trendy
- The need for tweed
- Win a Beretta 690 I Field – worth £2,300!
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate
- The Gleneagles Grouse Race
- Challenge the Greats – the results!
- All I want for Christmas...
- Fieldsports at The Game Fair
- Ladies in the field 2017 – The LightGun from Wardfield Sporting Goods
- Ladies in the field 2017 – fitted jacket from Nomad
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Ciga clutch bag from Hicks & Brown
- Outstanding Guns 2017
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Woodcock & Snipe shooting jacket
- Challenge the greats at The Game Fair!