Property of the week: Gledfield Estate
If variety is the spice of life, Gledfield Estate may just be the answer. Whether it's wading through thick solferino heather in search of the king of game birds, flicking a fly over roiling riffles or glassing the hill while clad in tweed, it's all here on this ultimate sporting playground.
The estate's CV is impressive:
* Principal house (8 bedrooms)
* Walled gardens, wooded polices
* 8 estate houses/cottages
* Walked-up grouse
* Single bank salmon fishing on the River Carron
* Deer stalking
* In-hand farm
* Potential for driven shoot
* Commercial forestry
* About 6,980 acres in total
As Highland estates go, this is one of the finest - confirmed by the hefty price tag of '8million!'
For more, see:Savills